University of Delaware
Whiting-Turner Contracting Company
The construction of this 54,000 SF, two-story addition will include use by students as a recreation facility as well as house the basketball and volleyball practice facilities including two playing courts, locker rooms, training facilities, fitness area, equipment rooms all on the first level with coach’s offices and conference/meetings rooms on the upper level.
Scott recommends a content revision here. There must be copy about how Jamestown helped the owner of the building by painting the facility.
- When was it painted
- how man gallons of paint were used
- How fast was the job done
- How many workers were used for the job
- how much did the job cost
- was their anything learned on the job
- was their any problems that was fixed by Jamestown
- How did Jamestown rectify any issues on the job.
The focus should be about the job not the building and it’s purpose for a third party.
Brain Storm with Howard. He could probably help us embellish.
I used the following tag line on the front page. It less than interesting / engaging.
The construction of this 54,000 SF, two-story addition will include use by students as a recreation facility.